Extra Curricular Learning Program
After School Extra Curricular Activities
Our After School Program (ASP) schedule offers a structure that creates a positive and safe environment for all students. It is designed to provide students with an opportunity to socialize, engage, and explore different activities after a full day in the classroom. We have expanded these activities to include our Extra Curricular Learning Program (ECLP). Our ECLP focuses on creating high-quality engagement for students outside of regular school hours provided by approved vendors on our campus. These optional extracurricular activities provide students an extension of academic, spiritual, and social enrichment. The ECLP runs in 4 sessions yearly, each lasting approximately 6 weeks (classes). The offerings rotate throughout the year and options could include chess, soccer, tennis, golf, art, engineering, dance, and more!
These extra-curricular activities are offered to ALL SJCS students in grades PreK-8th (see each class’ grade requirements in the brochure) regardless of enrollment status in our After School Program.
IMPORTANT ECLP DETAILS:
- The credit card you provide at registration will not be charged until the first week of each session.
- Program fees are non-refundable and non-transferable unless there is insufficient enrollment.
- No make-ups will be scheduled for inclement weather or unforeseen circumstances.
- If a vendor is ill, all efforts will be made to arrange a make-up class.
- Parent/guardian is responsible for reminding their child of classes.
- All vendors have been cleared per Diocesan policy with respect to fingerprinting and background checks.
- There are no ECLP classes held on No School days.
- If you select an ECLP class for your child that does not begin immediately following dismissal (e.g. a class start time of 3:30pm M/T/Th/F or 2:30pm Wed.), you will be charged the ASP drop-in rate or your ASP plan will be utilized if applicable.
- Session 3 registration OPENS Friday, December 2nd and CLOSES at 11:59pm on Tuesday, January 4th.
For more information, please contact our ASP Director, Alexis Culver, at email@example.com or 407-841-4432.